Sunbeds get lots of bad press, recently I read an article about how sunbeds gave a women skin cancer, but when reading the article you soon discover that the women was totally abusing the use of sunbeds and having 20 minutes every day for 15 years….
Yes sunbeds will increase the risk of getting skin cancer if abused, but there is an argument that now suggests that the benefits of using them correctly, outweighs the risks.
At Glo our sunbed is fitted with what’s called maxi twist tubes. These tubes contain not only UV but also red and blue light. They are also heavily regulated and spot checked by trading standards on a regular basis to make sure the correct power tubes are being used.
Here are 8 benefits to using sunbeds in a correct and responsible manner..
1) Provides your body with the all important vitamin D.
2) Helps clear skin of acne.
3) sunbeds can be used to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis.
4) Red and blue light will help stimulate natural collagen helping rejuvenated your skin leaving it looking younger and healthier.
5) Can help with certain forms of depression.
6) Helps prevent hair loss.
7)Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles.
8Helps you get that elusive tan giving you a healthy glow making you feel happier.
Here at Glo - Hair beauty and tanning in Norwich we promote the safe use of sunbeds and are happy to answer any questions you may have. If you suffer from any of the conditions above and would like to talk to us about using sunbeds please call us on 01603 620404.